Term Share Certificates
Lock in your money for higher dividends!
Term Share Certificates (TSCs) are a convenient, risk-free savings and investment option.
Great Products and Services
GO Federal Credit Union offers a full suite of financial services - just like bank.
GOFCU is service-driven and committed to improving the financial well-being of its members.
Lower Fees and Better Rates
All profits are returned to members in the form of lower loan rates, higher savings rates, personalized service and convenient tools.
Term Share Certificate
Similar to a bank’s Certificate of Deposit (CDs), Term Share Certificates lock your funds in for a set term at a fixed rate, guaranteeing your earnings at that rate, regardless of rate changes. Choose shorter terms to have access to your money sooner or keep your money locked in longer to earn more.
- Open with a minimum deposit of $1,000
- A fixed rate ensures your earnings
- Choose a term ranging from six months to five years
- Earn dividends on average daily balances of $1,000 or more
- Funds withdrawn prior to maturity date are subject to monetary penalties
- Once the certificate has been opened, additional deposits cannot be made until the maturity date
- At maturity, the certificate can be closed or renewed for another term to earn even more
Have questions? We’re happy to help. Click here to contact us by email or call 214.742.6551.
Special Limited Time Offer
- 7 Month** TSC at 0.70% APY* – Minimum deposit $1,000, APY available on New Money.
- 12 Month TSC at 1.36% APY* – Minimum deposit $1,000, APY available for New Money or renewing TSCs with an additional 25% of the current balance or $5,000 New Money (the lesser of).
- 24 Month TSC at 1.75% APY* – Minimum deposit $1,000, APY available for New Money
- 60 Month TSC at 2.41% APY* – APY available on Mini-Jumbo ($50,000-$98,999) and Jumbo ($99,000+) only. Offer is valid for renewing TSCs with minimum of $5,000 in New Money.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 02/23/2018. **The & Month certificate will renew for a 6 Month term at the regular rate.