Put some extra money in your pocket this month using our Skip-a-Payment offer. Skipping a payment can be a lifesaver when unexpected expenses arise or during the holidays when gift-giving and entertaining drain your monthly budget.
- One $35 processing fee no matter how many loans you skip
- Request must be made in writing at least 10 days prior to payment due date
- Click here for a Skip-a-Payment form
Print your form, fill it out, and get it to us by either:
- Fax - 214-453-0718
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail - GOFCU, Attn: Lending Department, PO Box 671149, Dallas, Tx 75367
Have questions? We’re happy to help. Click here to contact us by email or call 214.742.6551.
* Home Equity, Mortgage, Line of Credit, and Credit Card loans, Lease loans, Holiday loans, loans less than six months old, and loans past due one or more days do not qualify for the skip-a-payment offer. If you have been 30 days delinquent on any loan with GOFCU in the last six months you may not skip any loan payments. Loans that have met the maximum number of payment skips over the life of the loan may not be approved for this skip-a-payment offer. All requests must be submitted in writing at least ten days prior to payment due date. GOFCU has the right to refuse this extension request at its discretion. Interest will continue to accrue from the date of last payment. You agree to amend the terms of your original agreement by one month, and repay the entire unpaid balance, plus interest.