My GO Finances
"Spring Time to Grow" Contest!
Put your financial plan in action & stay on track.
It's easy to stay on top of your finances with "My GO Finances". We offer the tools to control your money - use "My GO Finances" to forecast what money is going in and coming out so you can make smart financial decisions. Cashflow Calendar brings your income and expenses to life with a personal interactive calendar.
Add a "Bill" or "Income" source to the Cashflow Calendar in "My GO Finances" before May 31, 2017 and be automatically entered to win $500, $250 or one of three $100 prizes.
How to add a "Bill" or "Income" and Win!
- Navigate to the "Cashflow" tab.
- Select "Add Income" or "Add Bill" from above the calendar view.
- Complete the required fields including: Name your bill/income, how much and often you get paid or what amount is due.
- Click the green "Add Bill" or "Add Income" button on the bottom of the form.
- Your bill or income will now appear on the calendar for you, whether it's a monthly, weekly or quarterly payment.
Let GO FCU and "My GO Finances" help you stay on track with your financial plan.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Puerto Rico, 18 years and older. Ends 5/31/17. Click here for Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize description. Void where prohibited.
"My GO Finances" is a FREE personal financial management tool made available to GO FCU members through Home Banking. Start using "My GO Finances" today and you will be on your way to taking control of your money and reducing money-related stress.
To begin, log in to GO FCU's Home Banking, click on "Account Information", choose the "My GO Finances" tab, and select "Goals" on the menu bar. Then follow these easy steps to set your goals.
Have questions or need help getting started? Call 214-742-6551.