Need cash to cover unexpected expenses?
Choose from one of our many Personal Loans options to meet your needs.
Signature Loans are unsecured loans that can fund a variety of expenses.
Similar to a credit card, a Line of Credit allows you to borrow money only when you need it.
Holiday Loans cover your holiday expenses without draining your savings account.
- Terms up to 48 months
- Rates lower than many credit cards
Lines of Credit
- Apply once and receive the ability to borrow cash at any time up to your approved amount
- Transfer funds from your Line of Credit to your Checking or Savings Account simply by logging on to Online Banking or visiting one of our branches
- Loan amounts up to $2,500
- 12 month term
- First payment due 01/15/2020
- Offer good through 12/31/2019
Other Personal Loans options include:
- Stock Secured Loans – Using your stock as collateral
- Certificate Secured Loans – Using a Certificate as collateral
- Share Secured Loans – Using your Savings Account as collateral
- Combined Collateral Loans – Using a combination of items as collateral
- Other Collateral Loans – Collateralized items include tractors, riding lawnmowers, horse trailers, etc.
The federal government has enacted consumer protection laws pertaining to residential mortgage lending, including the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) disclosure.