Our Lobbies Are Open!Posted: June 3, 2020 | Category: Personal Financial Management
Our lobbies are open. Our top priority remains the safety of our employees and that of our members as we provide a secure environment for all.
- Schedule an appointment for member services, new accounts, or loan closings. Teller transactions do not require an appointment.
- Please maintain the recommended 6-foot physical distancing between you and others in the branch.
- Floor markers have been placed to help us be mindful of this. We will also limit the number of members in the branch at any one time to reduce crowding.
- Clear dividers between our employees and members at the teller line and member services desks, to help keep you safe when the 6-foot physical distancing is not possible.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU. If you're not ready for the lobby yet, that 's OK! You can still manage your account virtually! Our website and mobile app provide 24/7 access for many of the banking service you find at our branches. These banking options are free to GOFCU members. You can manage your account needs with the GOFCU mobile app, at mygofcu.org and through live chat.
- View your transactions and balances
- Transfer loan payments
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
Keep in mind, the night drop at both or our branch locations, the drive-thru service at the Lancaster branch and our member service line at 214-742-6551 are available to for your banking needs as well.
We will see you when you are ready!